Nothing to see here, move along

Well I've not written anything in the blog since Thursday, largely because there's not been much to say. I did a full day at work on Friday and had a productive weekend with washing, ironing and housework. I even managed a brief knock about with the badminton racquets in the garden with Gareth on Sunday afternoon.

I'm off to the day unit for my blood tests and to have my line flushed shortly. I'll check my blood results from last week and then tomorrow I'll ring up for today's tests and hopefully they'll all be good enough for me to return to the office in Ashby de la Zouch on Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T + 188 Hackery, Bakery, Accident and Emergency

T + 64 Colds to Left of Them, Cold to the Right of Them

T + 69 Putting My Feet Up