On your marks,Get set,,,,,,,,

........Go!

Well after one false start anyway.

I rang the number for the Bone Marrow Transplant unit given to me on the letter from the BMT Co-ordinator at 10:00 this morning as was greeted by a sound I hadn't heard in a long time. The electronic audio warble of a fax machine. I check the number and redialed and got the fax machine again.

I considered sending them a fax with a picture of a bed on it and a large question mark but in the end I rang the main hospital reception and got transferred to the BMT.

My bed is ready and I'll be leaving here about 13:00 to be admitted on to the unit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T + 64 Colds to Left of Them, Cold to the Right of Them

T + 188 Hackery, Bakery, Accident and Emergency

T + 69 Putting My Feet Up