T DAY!

Yesterday was Transplant Day , I got the donor cells transfused into me at 16:30 and at 17:30 it was all done.

This is the turning point in a journey that began back in July 2007 when we first discussed the treatment plan and started looking for a donor. I would like to be more expansive about the whole thing but at the moment I just don't have the energy I'm afraid.

I had a better night and my blood pressure came down by morning though has since gone up a bit again when I started this mornings dose of ciclosporin. I'm still off my food but managed half a piece of toast and a few mouthfuls of cereal for breakfast.

My runny bottom has cleared up almost the opposite extent and my stomach cramps have calmed down a lot.

Still very tired and napping a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T + 188 Hackery, Bakery, Accident and Emergency

Down the line (12A)

T + 109 New Year New Look