T + 29 So Far So Good

Dad took me to the transplant clinic today and I saw the consultant in relatively quick time, only 30 minutes past my allotted time of 10:00

The consultant said that things were going along fine and my counts were where they should be. My haemoglobin has gone up to 10.4 thanks to the transfusion on Monday. He said the ciclosporin levels in my blood were a bit low so I will probably get a call tomorrow to increase the dose.

He also said we should be able to cut my hospital visits down to twice a week, Wednesday for the clinic and then either Monday or Friday for blood tests in the day unit but not both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T + 188 Hackery, Bakery, Accident and Emergency

T + 64 Colds to Left of Them, Cold to the Right of Them

T + 56 Getting Ready for the Long Haul