Long lastin' neulasta

I woke up feeling pretty good this morning so decided to log on to work and see how I went. As it was I managed the whole day and don't feel too tired at all.

Today I gave myself an injection of Neulasta which is another type of G-CSF to help my white cells recover, similar to injections I had last time to help them that caused all the bone pain.

I've been prescribed this new injection before my counts have hit bottom because it is slow a release form of the G-CSF so should kick in as my counts lower and hopefully won't cause the same bone pain issues. Even so I have also got some codeine based pain killers prescribed and at the ready. We'll see how things go over the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glossary of Medical Terms

T+915 No news is good news

The story so far....