Let Battle Commence

Live from ward East 3a

First of all apologies in advance if the spelling and punctuation on this post is worse than usual. That's because I am typing it on the Premier Bedside terminal on an on screen touch keyboard which is less than brilliant.

i spent the night at mom and dad's and didn't sleep too badly. My neck is not as stiff as yesterday . It was another early start for dad to bring me to the ward and we got here for 0715. I got settled in and then one of the nurses took some bloodsamples from my central line. That all works fine and was completely painless. The blood comes out quite quick mind you.

The doctors should be round about 10:30 today according to one of the veterans in my room.

The internet access works pretty well so if you want drop me an email please feel free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T + 188 Hackery, Bakery, Accident and Emergency

Down the line (12A)

T + 109 New Year New Look