T + 532 The Kiss of the Sun
The second day of my holiday today and I have been out in the garden. To be honest the purpose of this post is just to act a journal for the garden so I'll know what I did when and compare the results with next with next year.
So today the weather was about 7 deg C and sunny.
I did the following:
- Dug middle bed and improved with 3in of organic compost
- Planted 21 onion sets 4in apart in three rows 8in apart, covered with bird netting stapled in place.
- Dug small bed and improved with 3in of organic compost.
- Heeled in 5 raspberry canes to be planted properly in a week to 10 days when small bed has settled.
- Checked on potatoes chitting in lounge window since Saturday
Yes who knew an essential garden implement was a stapler.